At times all parents feel lost or withour a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
If you want to have a strong and healthy relationship with your child then Circle of Security is for you.
The Circle of Security Parenting programs aims to help you:
- Understand your child's emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child's ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child's self-esteem
- Strengthen your skills in observing and connecting with your child
- Encourage a secure and connected attachment between you and your child