Together with Baby - relationship-based nurturing touch
A 5-week cues-based, relational program using nurturing touch to support early baby/parent relationships. Parenting a new baby is full of busy moments - busy feeding, changing, bathing and getting babies to sleep. The Together with Baby program provides the opportunity to slow down and spend time simply getting to know your baby and their cues, encouraging a connected and secure relationship. Parents learn how to use different types of gentle touch and gain confidence in using voice, movement and other forms of communication to help soothe, settle and comfort their baby.
- Improved settling and soothing
- Reduced unexplained infant crying
- Supported physical and social development and wellbeing
- Improved understanding of your baby’s cues and ability to respond appropriately
- Encouraging a secure and connected attachment between parent and baby
- Places are limited to 5-6 participants allowing for maximum benefit
Circle of Security Parenting Program (0-5 years)
If you want to have a strong and healthy relationship with your child then Circle of Security is for you.
The Circle of Security Parenting programs aims to help you:
- Understand your child's emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child's ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child's self-esteem
- Strengthen your skills in observing and connecting with your child
- Encourage a secure and connected attachment between you and your child
Watch the video below for more!