Together with Baby - relationship-based nurturing touch
A 5-week cues-based, relational program using nurturing touch to support early baby/parent relationships. Parenting a new baby is full of busy moments - busy feeding, changing, bathing and getting babies to sleep. The Together with Baby program provides the opportunity to slow down and spend time simply getting to know your baby and their cues, encouraging a connected and secure relationship. Parents learn how to use different types of gentle touch and gain confidence in using voice, movement and other forms of communication to help soothe, settle and comfort their baby.
- Improved settling and soothing
- Reduced unexplained infant crying
- Supported physical and social development and wellbeing
- Improved understanding of your baby’s cues and ability to respond appropriately
- Encouraging a secure and connected attachment between parent and baby
- Places are limited to 5-6 participants allowing for maximum benefit
Circle of Security Parenting Program (0-5 years)
If you want to have a strong and healthy relationship with your child then Circle
of Security is for you.
The Circle of Security Parenting programs aims to help you:
- Understand your child's emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child's ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child's self-esteem
- Strengthen your skills in observing and connecting with your child
- Encourage a secure and connected attachment between you and your child
Watch the video for more!
Welcome to parenting! Early parenting is a time of getting to know ourselves as mums (and dads) and figuring out what all this means. A time of getting to know baby. It is a time of joys and love but also worries and fears. Sometimes we just don’t feel what we expected to feel. Come join other new mums and talk about what this time is really like. Right now we just can’t connect in person the way we would like to, the way we really need to. Connections are what helps us enjoy the good times and get through the rough times. Connecting Mamma’s is facilitated by qualified psychologists who are passionate about working with new mums in this perinatal space. Our groups run on Friday mornings from 10.30am for 45 minutes over 3 weeks. The cost of the program is $50 per week. (Health Fund and Medicare rebates may apply)
Online support group
Supporting you as a new parent.
- Meeting baby
- Early parenting – getting to know ourselves as new mumma’s
- Understanding baby - taking the time to get to know our babies, their cues and how they communicate with us.
- What about those feelings - the joys, the fears and everything in between.
- The reality of expectations.
- Encouraging Mother/baby relationships
- Early parenting through Covid 19
Connecting Pregnant Women and Mumma’s to Be
From the comfort of your own home, this small supportive online group will provide you a space to pause from all that is happening in the outside world and explore what it means to be pregnant and becoming mum. Connections are essential to every part of our life. This is about connecting women in a space where they can explore what it means to be on this pregnancy journey. Now more than ever we need to find ways to stay connected and support each other. At a time when many of the traditional antenatal groups are not able to be offered we need to find ways to keep our pregnant women supported. Connecting Pregnant Women and Mamma’s To Be Is facilitated by qualified psychologists who are passionate about working with mums to be. Our groups run on Friday mornings from 9.30am for 30 minutes for 3 weeks. The cost of the program is $40 per week. (Health Fund and Medicare rebates may apply)
Online support group
Supporting you through pregnancy to birth.
- The emotional journey of pregnancy - understanding our feelings
- Pregnancy through Covid-19
- Preparing for parenthood - What can you really expect
- The motherhood journey
- Preparing for birth - the emotional experience.
- What comes next - The truth!