This is a great opportunity for a psychologist who aims to establish and grow his or her own profile within the supportive environment of an established psychology practice, benefiting from an established client base.
RWA Psychology – Family Matters works with clients across the lifespan. We have clinicians working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We have a strong interest in perinatal psychology.
We are located in Beecroft where we have beautiful purpose built clinic rooms. Beecroft has a lovely village atmosphere with plentiful coffee shops, is accessible by train and an easy drive from many areas of Sydney.
We are continuing to grow our team to meet the high demand of our referral base. This is an opportunity for experienced therapists to work within their area of interest and/or enhance their skills in additional clinical presentations, joining a well-established practice.
The practice has some flexibility with sessions across different days of the week and the ideal candidate would be available for some after hours and/or Saturday appointments.
What we require
You are a practitioner with experience in your area of interest and are passionate about building upon your career working within a practice where you are treated as a fellow clinician. You will be valued for your commitment and contribution. You pride yourself on your clinical skills and this is shown through the results that you achieve with your clients.
Why you would want to join us
- Stability and security as the practice has been established for over 20 years with a strong client base
- Excellent work culture that encompasses respect, trust, commitment, open communication and work/life balance.
- Work with a passionately supportive, friendly and warm team that provides collaboration and communication
- Access to a team of receptionists and a Practice Manager allowing full management of all accounts and appointments
- Grow your profile and career within an established practice
- Professional mentoring
What we are looking for:
- Specific training and sound clinical skills in your area of interest.
- Availability to see clients across at least 2 days per week and at least one evening and/or Saturdays desirable. There will be the capacity to build beyond this if desired.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting preferred (However we welcome all enquiries)
- Active participation in profile building of you as individual and the practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and record keeping
- Full APRHA registration
This is a contractor role aiming to allow a clinician to build their own career with the support of an established practice.
For further information please contact Rebecca Wheeler during business hours or email your expressions of interest and CV to email@example.com 029980 1400
A word from our Director, Rebecca Wheeler