RWA Psychology - Family Matters is a private practice located in Beecroft, Sydney. We are a well-established, successful private practice in operation for over 20 years with a strong client base. RWA Psychology - Family Matters has established an exceptional reputation within the local and wider community. We provide a range of psychological services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. Integral to RWA is providing a collegial and supportive environment.
We are looking for a clinical registrar to join our team. This could be a salaried position or a contract role. Board approved supervision for the registrar program can be provided.
This is a great opportunity for an early career psychologist to establish and grow his or her own profile within the supportive environment of an established psychology practice with a steady client base. This position would ideally suit an early career psychologist who is keen to establish themselves in a supportive private practice environment and develop their own interests, experience and profile as a psychologist. You will be surrounded by the support, mentoring and collaboration of a group of highly dedicated Clinical Psychologists/ Psychologists, who each have their areas of special interest and thrive working in a professional and flexible environment.
What we offer?
- Established practice with a strong reputation for client care across diverse areas
- Stability and security as the practice has been established for over 20 years with a sound client base
- Existing client base ready and waiting for you
- Administration fully taken care of by our friendly and efficient administration team and Practice
- Manager, allowing you to focus on your clinical work.
- Flexible working conditions/hours including work from home options
- Realistic client loads designed to support healthy practitioners and work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration structures to suit your circumstances - both employees and contractors
- Well established procedures allowing a professional and enjoyable work space
- Opportunity to develop and offer group therapy programs
- Opportunities to develop your area of interest
- Work culture that encompasses respect, trust, commitment and open communication (including the ability to enjoy those ever important light hearted moments with colleagues to ease our clinical load)
- Clinical support, reflective supervision and mentoring
- Individual, peer and group supervision as well as professional development opportunities
- Professional mentoring with Practice Principal
- Work with a team that provides collaboration and communication
- We value skills that extend beyond more traditional CBT approaches such as ACT, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Schema Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Mindfulness-based strategies, Psychodynamic, Relational and Attachment focused therapy)
What we are looking for?
- Masters or higher degree in Clinical Psychology
- Competent skills in clinical assessment, evidence-based treatment and a wider range of therapeutic approaches. We value skills that extend beyond more traditional CBT approaches.
- Eligible to apply for full registration with AHPRA upon graduating (you are welcome to apply if you are awaiting registration approval).
- Eligibility to obtain Medicare provider number
- Clinical flexibility and competence
- Active participation in self reflective practice, critical thinking and professional development
- A warm and approachable manner with colleagues and clients alike
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and organisation skills
The successful candidate would ideally be available for some after-hours appointments.
As we work across the lifespan we welcome enquiries from all interest areas.
If you are interested in joining our team then please contact us by forwarding your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call us on 9980 1400.
Alternatively, we know most Masters graduates are a bit over paperwork by now or aren't quite ready to submit a formal job application yet so we invite you to simply submit your EXPRESSION OF INTEREST below in a few simple steps to get the ball rolling....