This is a great opportunity for a Relationship/Family Therapist who aims to establish and grow his or her own profile within the supportive environment of an established psychology practice and benefiting from an established client base.
RWA Psychology – Family Matters works with clients across the lifespan. We have clinicians working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We have a strong interest in perinatal psychology.
We are located in Beecroft where we have beautiful purpose built clinic rooms. Beecroft has a lovely village atmosphere with plentiful coffee shops, is accessible by train and an easy drive from many areas of Sydney.
We are continuing to expand our practice in Beecroft and have a growing demand for relationship/family therapy. This is an opportunity for experienced therapists to work with couples and/or families, joining a well-established practice.
The practice has the capability for sessions throughout all days of the week to accommodate your personal and other work commitments.
What we require
You are a practitioner with experience in your area of interest and are passionate about building upon your career working within a practice where you are treated as a fellow clinician. You will be valued for your commitment and contribution. You pride yourself on your clinical skills and this is shown through the results that you achieve with your clients.
Why you would want to join us
- Stability and security as the practice has been established for 20 years with a strong client base
- Flexibility to create the hours and days of work that you want
- Excellent work culture that encompasses respect, trust, commitment and open communication
- Work with a team that provides collaboration and communication
- Access to a team of receptionists and a Practice Manager allowing full management of all accounts and appointments
- Grow your profile and career within an expanding practice
What we are looking for:
- Specific recognised training in relationship/family therapy.
- Sound clinical skills and experience working with couples and/or families.
- Availability to see clients across at least 2 days per week and at least one evening and/or Saturdays desirable. There will be the capacity to build beyond this if desired.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Active participation in profile building of you as individual and the practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and record keeping
- Full registration with your appropriate industry.
- Qualifications in psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Welfare or related discipline will all be considered.
This is a contractor role aiming to allow a relationship therapist to build their own career with the support of an established practice.
For further information please contact Rebecca Wheeler during business hours or email your expressions of interest and CV to email@example.com 029980 1400